A graduate of the Juilliard Drama Division, Lauren (she/her pronouns) worked as a professional actor for several decades before happily joining the ranks of the supporting arts, coaching and offering tools, guidance, connection and release to artists and healers.
Whether you have an audition that requires a quick and dirty dialect study or are in it for the long haul of congruence with body, voice and soul, Lauren is here to help and to give you the tools you need to feel present.
Based in Los Angeles and someplace near Joshua Tree, Lauren is just an email away: email@example.com
Intimacy Coordination for Productions
Intimacy Coordination is about providing an environment where artists feel safe, secure and free to explore the sexuality in the stories they tell.
- Intimacy Choreography // Theatrical Intimacy Education (TIE) //National
- Best Practice Intimacy Coordinator Training // (TIE) // National
- Sexual Attitudes Reassessment (SAR) // Ohio Center for Relationship and Sexual Health
- Gender and Sexuality Class // Intimacy Professionals Association // Los Angeles
- Intimacy for the Actor // Intimacy Professionals Association // Los Angeles
- Certified in Somatic Experiencing therapy // San Diego, CA
- Training in various somatic movement modalities including The Alexander Technique // NY, NY
- Professional Actor (SAG-AFTRA, AEA)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This therapy modality is wonderful for artists as it uses the imagination in relationship with the body in order to process tension, anxiety, anger and grief.
Find out more through a free consultation.
Dialect and Character Work
Every person has a unique way of expression. As artists we express as ourselves as well as through the characters we play. Fill out the role you’re playing so they are as interesting and as specific as you are.
Foundations Dialect Course: self-paced lessons in IPA and body response – click here to find out more